I just kinda wanted to make something pretty

I just kinda wanted to make something pretty. This was my first time making/wearing a corset and giant skirt, so that was fun. The underskirt and the inner parts of the sleeves are made with two different sequined fabrics, which were kind of a mess to work with (still finding sequins EVERYWHERE), though the results are nice and sparkly. The rest of the dress is silk taffeta, which I love sewing.
The wig was pretty straightforward (the New Look "Fire Red"... don't love the brand but I adore this color) though I did add most of the wefts from another wig to make it extra thick and give it more shape.
In the end, this was a little more rushed than I intended (because I was definitely not going to miss the Aquarium Night) and not quite finished, but I'm very happy with it.
It is a huge amount of fun being a pretty
Ariel from The Little Mermaid princess, so I'm sure I'll find more excuses to wear this in the future.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Total Pageviews