Sad Incidents, and Things to Look Forward To

Well, I'll be a day behind on my costumes already, because last night my sewing machine totally broke. Bah! I'm going to go back to using my mom's old machine, which I used to use all the time until I was gifted a new one. I'll only lose one or two nights of work.

Before it happened, I managed to finish the front and put a collar on, but I'm not happy with the collar so I'll be resewing it.

Luckily, I know I have enough time to finish my costume work, and I'm really looking forward to the convention! Only a couple of my friends can go this year, but it should be a good time... it's easier to coordinate fewer people anyway, I suppose.

Also, I wanted to mention that there's a pretty cool-looking game that quite literally was just released called Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. I didn't play the first Sacred game, but this one seems pretty interesting, and the character designs caught my eye. Anything with a Dryad in it is worth trying out, to me. I often see games coming out that I want to get, but I rarely do... they're so expensive! I usually wait for a sale, holiday, or to buy it used. Fortunately, this time I'm going to have the opportunity to play this game almost right after its release to see how it is... I'll let you know ^_^;

You can check out some screenshots, videos, etc at the Sacred 2 website, if it seems like it might be your thing.

More costume updates to come in the next few weeks! Hope yours are all coming together!
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Total Pageviews